Like us?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Parkers Honey Wheat

The trip to Parkers was a great success. Their Honey Wheat was outstanding. I was expecting something like a Hefe, but it was more Honey than Wheat and I had multiple it was so good. Even might go back just to have another before they brew something else and switch it out. Maybe take a growler with me to see if they sell em to go.

Also, thoughts of brewing in my head, I came up with some more prospective beers to brew. Besides the Ruby Clone we are brewing for sure, and a few other clones we are looking for recipes for, I have the most important part down. Names.

Kelso Scottie-ish Ale
Monarch Golden Crown
Lumberjack Dark
Devil Red Ale (could also be Red Devil Ruby Red???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it.Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.
Audi TT AC Compressor