Like us?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HOLY CRAP

Wow, I actually remembered my login and password. That's crazy talk.

I am back. We are now brewing beer. So what better reason to try and catch up our lists and see where we stand, and start blogging about beer again? Well one reason would be all the new beers out since 2008.

The only downside will be trying to figure out what I missed listing since 2008. But maybe between batches Nate and I can figure it out. And once we start adding the beers we have tasted from other home brewers we should start growing our totals exponentially....

My Own Labels.com
Custom Bottle Caps at bottlemark.com

We are coming up with all kinds of fun names for our brewery, fun names for our beers, etc. and really hope to have something to try by Nates birthday in February.

Fear No Bear Blog: Hop N Grape

Above is an article about a local beer store (the guy who previously had the beer section at Olympic Drug). And of course the fearnobeer blog is pretty cool so hit home and check it out after you read that article.

Hop N Grape on Facebook

and of course Your Home Brew on Facebook where we get our supplies as does my cousin Gunnar and a lot of brewers in Longview/Kelso.

No comments: