Like us?

Monday, January 30, 2012

no weekends

Again, no weekend posts. Too busy brewing as you can see, as well as finishing my beer list. Finally excited to have re-created my old list and start drinking new beers gains. What made that part of the weekend special super extra fun was finishing the list in excel at 1:30 Friday night/Saturday morning but not printing it. Then hoping online to make a few tweaks and look up some more breweries Saturday, only to download a virus and crash my computer.

Should be salvageable but if you get the Security Check Virus, it makes it look your hard drive is erased and actually just hides your info and likely will take about $50-100 to have someone remove this for me so I don't screw it up worse. Good Times.

Hoping I don't come up to a closet full of beer on the floor tonight, might have to go home at lunch just to double check. Crazy bubbling.

Also had the Creme Brulee from Southern Tier in New York (on tap at Hop N Grape, he just tapped another keg so get in there and get some!) and another glass of the Koko Brown from Kona. Both of these are as good as the New Belgium's I was raving about. I think I could be happy with just my xbox and a keg of each of these...

No comments: