Like us?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting is the Hardest Part

I am so ready to pop open a bottle of St. Helens Stout or Erik for President and enjoy it's goodness.  But they (along with the Erik for Emperor) won't be ready until this upcoming weekend.  I do have some Stormtrooper IIPA in my kegerator but I'm trying my hardest not to empty the keg quickly.  So last weekend while I was at the local mini mart I grabbed a sixer of Kona Brewing's Koko Brown.  Man that stuff is good!  The next day I was grocery shopping and noticed the New Belgium Folly Pack that contains their new Dig Spring Seasonal Ale along with Ranger IPA, Fat Tire and 1554 Black Ale.  I love me some New Belgium so this was a no-brainer for me.  Having these delicious beers has made the wait a little easier for me but I can't wait for this weekend to get here so I can try some more of our delicious beers. 

2 comments:

Gus said...

oooh, I want a Dig. I haven't had that one yet.

James said...

Just remember, Stouts and other complex beers only get better with age! I usually let my stouts condition and age for about 3 months. I know, it is so difficult to wait, but it is soooo worth it!