Like us?

Friday, April 13, 2012

Shift

Yes, three posts in one day.  So busy right now, this is my only distraction.

I plan to go to Safeway to see if they have Shift by New Belgium.  It sounds so tasty right now.  And even Hop N Grape doesn't have it.  The beer locator says Safeway has purchased some, so lets see how accurate that map is.

The site says they have a beer after each brewery shift (kind of like how we do) and this is the beer, and they wanted to share.  I hope I can find some.  Maybe some Dig too to compare the two, even though it replaced Mighty Arrow and Nate said MA was better.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Don't get me wrong, Dig is a very good beer. But Mighty Arrow was one of my favorite New Belgium beers. It's not gone though, it just won't be back until next spring. I think they plan on alternating the Mighty Arrow with the Dig.