Like us?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

oooh baby

With March Madness finally over, I didn't win all the money from the various pools and brackets. But Shaun won 2nd in a pool with Kansas and a bracket, and will clean up. I did win 2nd in our NIT pool with Minnesota (suck it Huskies). And I won three sixers with Pitt in the CBI (sorry Cougs). So between that and the fact that I found a 12 pack of Sam Adams with 4-5 beers I haven't tried yet, my fridge is now bursting again.

Trying the Stormtrooper tonight will put me at 702 beers on my list plus Nate and I will probably try something else for 703. And I think I have 20+ new beers still in my fridge, not including the ones we brewed.

Barry Bonds here I come.

I had the Green Lakes Organic from Deschutes last night as part of my CBI tourney winnings. Plus I found I had forgotten to add Red Chair to my list, so checked that off too. And I had two different dark IPAs last night, Oaskshire O Dark:30 and Laurelwood Dark Heart.

Plus I had Booth's Leap Year IPA a few days ago and some other beers this weekend, so I am really cooking now. Booth's beer was very good and as another new brewer like ourselves, I was impressed.

He has a name for his home brewery but won't tell me, so it better live up to the hype. Maybe it's Great White Hype? Regardless, I think its time for a collaboration beer.

I have also added a bunch of breweries to the lists at the left for Washington and Oregon. If you don't see your favorite or your brewery, please leave a comment so I can add it. Or if you find a broken link, please let me know. Cheers.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

I think I'm going to have to bust into Gus's fridge tonight while we're brewing....