Like us?

Monday, August 27, 2007

Golfing and drinking, again

only 3 more posts after this one and we hit 365.

I had a nice fat 22oz Tiger on Saturday after golf. Or maybe it was Friday or Sunday after golf? I golfed so much this weekend I don't really remember. I also had a 22oz of Lagunitas Maximus, and in true form, Lagunitas again sets the bar against which other CA beers should be measured. They make some good shit. Other than that were a handful of other same beer different day beers like Bud, Coors Light, Miller Light, etc. plus some very good Skinny Dip on tap up at the Country Club. That course is hard (4 putts suck balls, seriously) but it makes the Skinny Dip all the more enjoyable afterwards.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Nice. We're about to celebrate the Labor Day weekend with a food/beer pairing featuring the selfsame Lagunitas Maximus. Definitely one of my favorite breweries.