Like us?

Saturday, September 8, 2007

damn

Well...no one posts, people aren't keeping track any more, and it looks like this is turning into another good idea that will fall apart. I haven't been to Portland still to get a bunch new beers, I have had almost everything in town unless I want to start buying 12 packs of shit beer for 4 bucks, so I am losing interest as well. I was near a brewery over the holiday weekend, but no one wanted to go in, so I have to wait until we go up to Booth's cabin later in the year I guess. I'm having another Labatt's Blue from my 12 pack, but that's my first new beer besides the Singha I had at a Thai restaurant near Booth's cabin. They have this at Hart-Cs too, so I guess I will have another one soon. But I am close to falling behind the 2 a day pace and look like I will just be keeping track for the sake of trying new beers forever rather than double 365. At least I hit 365 instead of wussing out...

No comments: