Like us?

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Nate's Beers 157 & 158

So, I'm finding that in my attempts to catch up I'm drinking a bunch of new different beers when I go out to the bars. The only problem with this is I end up getting smashed, forget the names of the beers and have to do it all over. It's a vicious cycle I tell you, vicious.
In other exciting news, I just got word that a promotion is heading my way and my job title will soon include the word "supervisor". I'm not sure how it happened either, but I am excited. I've only got about one more week of commuting....
So here's a couple of beers that I had at our local bar, the Goodfoote, Saturday night after watching the Simpson's movie (pretty funny I thought, if you like the Simpson's you should mos def check it out).
157. Pelican Pub & Brewery, Tsunami Stout (so delicious that I took the empty pint glass into the bathroom and made sweet, sweet love to it)
158. Terminal Gravity, ESG... I'm not sure what ESG stands for so I think I'll just make sumthin up like..... oh fuck it, nevermind

1 comment:

Gus said...

extra special gravity.