Like us?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It was a blur

This weekend was a blur of a golf tournament Friday (no new beers), a wedding reception Saturday (no new beers, wait I hadn't had Kokanee yet, so check that off), and no beers Sunday after a hangover. Or Monday for that matter.

But Saturday it was a lot of f'in beers in Cle Elem. Seriously, we had a ride to fellow bloger Gina's reception and back to the hotel, and free beers. So after some wine while getting ready, a few Kokanees on the way into the woods for the reception, a drink and some coronas before the wedding, then back in line for a few more coronas, then inside for some dinner and some more wine, then upstairs for some more coronas, another crazy good cucumber filled drink (I know, but it was good), then some coronas and some dancing (yes, it only takes a half rack and a bottle of wine to get me on the dance floor these days). Holy crap it was nice of the hotel to let us have a late check out since we hit up some local dennys type place (maybe it was Denny's, who knows, All I know is the food was good, I ate a lot of it, and I left a big tip cause she deserved it) at 2 something in the morning.

So a very good night, and a very looooonggg drive home.

Tuesday was softball and more same beers, but a nice Sierra Nevada Summerfest and some advil after having 2 comebacks in a row cut short in the last inning. And then tonight, finally nothing planned and I got the swing and planters out front painted to match the deck I did last week. And I treated myself to a couple each of some Redhook Sunrye and Michelob Bavarian Wheat.

No comments: