Like us?

Friday, August 3, 2007

Drinking for Cancer

Well, not really, but I did play in a golf tournament supporting the Lance Armstrong Foundation and had a few beers while doing it, so I was kind of drinking to support cancer research. Unfortunately Frisbee wednesday, softball Thursday, and golf today has left me feeling pretty old and sore, and left me with no new beers to drink. I did have the last two in the fridge, the Eel River Raven's Eye Imperial Stout and the Stone Russian Imperial Stout, which were both outstanding, so that's good. Plus we got 2nd place for the 2nd year in a row in the tournament, which is nice. Not 1st, but still nice. Tomorrow hopefully I can hit up the store for some new beers, but with soooo much left over softball beers in the fridge, it's going to be hard to go and spend more on beer.

No comments: