Like us?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

369-758

Last night I said 69, and then a friend brought up "How would Three 69?" Good question. I'm not sure, but if anyone finds out, please let me know. And bring pictures.

The last few days were a vicious cycle of drinking out, which in Longview, is German for Kine Knicht Biers. But last night I managed to bring a couple to Booth's before going out. James Boag's Premium Lager (the best beer in Tasmania), and Warsteiner Premium Vernum, the first of the German beers I have chilling in the fridge. Both were very good and made me look foward to the rest of the 8 or so larger German imports calling my name. I also had the kona wailua wheat again at Porkys. That beer is good.

I've also decided that rather then go for double 365, I am going to break Bond's HR record. The fun part is that the more he hits, the more I get to drink. I think I am about 389 short as of his HR last night.

vs.

4 comments:

n8 b said...

I'm saying your liver will be on the DL by December...

Gus said...

I'm getting old, but I am not going on the DL.

n8 b said...

I'm just looking at the pictures, but I think you may be the only person in the U.S. with a head BIGGER than Barry Bonds'... Now that's saying something my size 9-1/2 hat-wearing friend....

Gus said...

my head is only 7 3/4. But I did get it stuck in a fence between my house and willie's house when we were kids, so I see what you mean.