Like us?

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

olympic drug trip

I had my Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout last night. It was f'in good, just like I remember. Tonight after a successful trip to Olympic drug, I just enjoyed a Lagunitas Sirius Cream Ale. Another special release, so another special label to share with you.

We brewed this special hi-gravity cream ale in serious celebration of the return of the salubrious spring... With the long dark days of the season of damp nearly behind us and the possibilities of the long and lazy summer ahead.

and a great saying on the side (that is going on the site).

Life is Uncertain. Don't Sip.

So I guess this beer is a couple months behind, but it was still good, so what can you do? Plus this was beer 365. I wish I could be more excited, but with approximately 1.5 posters still around these parts, the excitement is kind of over already. I didn't realize it til I was on 366, but to celebrate, I think I may have 367 also.

Now it's time to add all these crazy imported hefeweizens I found to my list, and have the Green Flash Nut Brown Ale I just opened. And number 367, the Big Sky IPA

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Congrats on being first to 365! Only 365 more left for you Mr. Two-A-Day....
And I'm glad you found the Sirius Cream Ale... that's some good shit Maynard