Like us?

Monday, June 11, 2007

whoops

I totally forgot the beers in between that helped put me to 280 and one that makes it actually 281...
At the reunion we went to what can only be described as a hick party, where the Keystone Light flowed like water. I also got a case of Session Lager from Full Sail on the way over to Dayton and had some of those over the weekend. I had some pretty good Beach Bum Wheat at the golf course in Walla Walla, and then found out it was released by Anheauser Busch. WTF? Described on real beer blog, you can make a Dirty Blonde similar to a black and tan, and now I just need to find some in bottle form to try this. After golfing I was drunk, so hit up the chevron for a Tilt Green (can't find this anywhere online, but sure as shit it was green instead of orange.) and that kept me mostly awake on the way back to drink and BBQ. All in all, a good weekend.

No comments: