Like us?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

couple more on the list

Some softball Thursday (batting up around .800 still, nice), some golf on Friday (would have been perfect if I hadn't fallen in the creek trying to retreive a ball, but hey, the $100 I had to spend on new clothes matched up nice against the putter I won for long drive), some nice dinner on Saturday for our anniversary and dad's day rolled into one, and some ultimate frisbee on Sunday (cause I am rollin at least an extra 5 pounds on top of the 15 I was already overweight before 365) and all in all I had a good weekend. Of course I forgot to get online to my fantasy team and put in the new guys I traded for, including Bonds, but not putting in my new guys isn't going to hurt being 2nd to last very much.

Full Sail Old Boardhead Barleywine, Bridgeport Haymaker, Rogue Brutal Bitter, Harps Lager, and another black and tan, cause you can't have harps without a black and tan afterwords. Then I spent time screwing with the stereo, new TV, cable box, hookups, wiring,....yeah, basically I need another drink. So a 22 of Rogue Juniper Pale Ale, and I am feeling a lot less pissed off. Although I did find out that widescreen movies play real small on HD tvs, which means its probably back to the store for an exchange. Son of a bitch.

and that makes 288.

No comments: