Like us?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

311

311 is a great band. And also how many different beers I have had so far with the addition of two organic beers from Eel River Brewing, the IPA and the Amber. The IPA was good, suprisingly good since organics suck. But as Nate put it, it's hard to mess up an IPA. The amber was not so good, which is right in line with the other two organic amber beers I have had. All three have been in the bottom 5-10 beers of this whole thing. This could be because I haven't lost my taste for amber beers (except the couple really good ones), or maybe it could be because Ambers are easy to screw up. Who knows. But I do know it's getting lonely around here. Hopefully you will all be back after the weather gets shitty again and I am up around 500 or so. Just like Frank Thomas.

Also Bomberman is supposed to come out on Xbox Live, and that will be my new favorite drinking activity. I loved that fucking game. bomberman live site

No comments: