Like us?

Monday, June 11, 2007

oh baby oh mama

Well, since I left you last, there has been one post. How about anyone who is still drinking, chime in. I think it's down to Nate, Trout, Dicko, Gus (me), and Ed, although Ed keeps track on paper the old fashioned way, and Nate is a no-show lately. Only 8 more months, common pussies.

For me that last week was a blur of work and family reunion this weekend. High points, I played some more good golf, found a new brewery near Walla Walla, got tore up from the floor up watching Hot Fuzz at the theatre pub, and kept my average around .850 in softball while pulling both quad muscles.

Beers (part 1):
Siletz Winter Warmer Ale, Rogue Sea Otter Amber Ale, Rogue Mocha Porter, Siletz Chocolate Porter, Kona Wailua Wheat (so good we drank it til they ran out), and Siletz Wolly Bully.

No comments: