Like us?

Friday, November 2, 2012

Stock up for the Apocalypse

I hit 1062 distinct beers on my list last night after a successful meeting at Hop N Grape to plan an upcoming chamber event.  3 of 4 beers on my taster paddle were new and I picked up a few more beers (12) before heading home and had one of those while dealing with Fantasy Football league problems.  (Some unhappy.  Change rules to make some happy. Make the others unhappy.  You just can't win)

But it led me to a quick photo op this morning while checking on the barrel of barleywine.  The beer fridge is just about full of beers I haven't tried with all of the other beers I have already tried being in my other fridge.  I plan to be well stopped for the coming Apocalypse.  I hope you are, because when the water supply is suspect and you run out of bottled water, you will need something to drink.  Which reminds me, I should probably go buy some bottled water.
And toilet paper.

Hop N Grape also finally got a website in addition to Facebook.  Nice!

No comments: