Like us?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

beer is good

Beer is good.  But it tends to make one a little bigger than intended when one doesn't exercise enough.  Hence I bring you this image to relate how I feel in my Halloween costume.  Fat guy in a little coat or motivational speaker livin in a van down by the river.  Either way, very funny, but very constrictive...


But on the positive side, I have fresh hop beer on tap.


And I had two new beers last night, Old Speckled Hen, which was surprising in that it had a nitro ball like Guinness Draught cans, but was an English ale.  And one of the Cripin Cider hard ciders, and that was also excellent.  Which puts me at 1058 distinct beers after the couple I had over my son's birthday weekend.  This included a double dark ipa from Booth, which was excellent too.  Guest homebrews are the best.

No comments: