Like us?

Monday, November 26, 2012

brew brew brew

Nate has been hella brewing at the satellite office of L-Town Brewing, the L-Town Dogg Haus Brewery.  He finally brewed up his Peanut Cup Porter, and then went crazy and brewed a second batch and made it a Smoked Scottish ale.  Then he went even crazier and brewed this weekend too with an apple pie beer.  We should be fully stocked for the apocalypse next month.  Especially if we can get some Hef and IPA brewed this month too.

Meanwhile we are also going crazy trying new beers, I still have way too many in my fridge since I keep buying them, and he and Barb keeping buying crazy new beers in Seattle and Portland when they travel.  Plus he is hooking up some beer exchanging with some enthusiasts in the Midwest.  All that leading up to me hitting 1102 last night with new beers.  And considering I have 72 in the fridge I haven't had, another 20 at least I have already had, a few homebrews still and three kegs, plus a closet full of homebrew...wow, sounds like a lot when I say it that way...

No comments: