Like us?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great lines

There are some great lines, slogans, taglines, etc in the beer industry.  The most interesting man in the world is easily one of the best advertising campaigns in awhile.

But I just saw an awesome on in the newest Rogue Nation newsletter.  A Coors slogan, "Turns it loose," was translated into Spanish where it was read as "Suffer from diarrhea."

I love Rogue.  I went online to order the 15,000 brew that I meant to buy last month.  And there are none available.  Whoops.  Limited releases are like that.  But they have the GYO pumpkin and the fresh hop in really cool bottles.  With us going to the beach this weekend hopefully I can get one of each of these.  They are having elections for Rogue Nation candidates, which it looks I missed the deadline to nominate myself, but there is a contest, and you should all enter.

Had another Widmer Nelson Imperial IPA while bottling last night, as well as tried the un-carbonated versions of our Dead Scotsman and new TriApfelwine.  As well as another Speckled Hen.  All excellent.

And lastly, Ashtown is getting closer and closer to opening.  So sweet.

No comments: