Like us?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still playing catch-up...

Okay, so I just re-calculated where we're supposed to be and by my count today should be beer #160. After checking out the list of brewers at Beer-fest this weekend, I am going to have no problem catching up....
I was going to make a list last night to try and catch up, but I'm a lazy mofo so I didn't. Here's a little buit for now.
103. Budweiser Select
104. Peroni
105. New Belgium's 1554
106. New Belgium's Skinny Dip (so good, as soon as it hits your lips)
107. Sheaf Stout
108. Deschutes Twilight Ale
109. Bridgeport Haymaker
110. Henry's Summer Wheat (stay away at all costs!, fucking terrible)
111. Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar
112. Pacifico Clara
113. Busch
114. Coors Light (thank you Rainier's beer gardens)
115. Bud Light (thank you Longview's beer gardens)
116. Tsingtao
117. Pike's Naughty Nellie

that's all I could think of this morning off of the top of my head. I know I've missed about 15 of them but I can make it up this weekend.

1 comment:

Gus said...

The summer wheat is good. You must have had a bad experience because everyone else that's tried it has liked it.