Like us?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Olympic Drug

Well I didn't make it to Belmont Station on Wednesday when I was in Beaverton, but today I did make it to Olympic Drug after work, which sports a nice little selection, anywhere from 1.29 a bottle up to 11.39 or so. I mixed and matched a 12 pack, which they allow here, and got 5% off for my troubles. Which is good since a few beers weren't priced and a stone brewing stout and both of the eel river 22s rang up over $4-5 each. So a $30 1/2 rack of beer later I am trying to put it into perspective that it would be more expensive at the bar and I should be happy. Then I remembered I was carrying a 1/2 rack of beers I've never had before, and at least half of them were 22s or bigger, and I was happy again. I got them in the fridge and got myself a nice cold mug for the huge 1pt 11oz Sheaf Stout so I can go rock some fools on Bomberman Live on the 360. I used to play this game everyday on the turbografx16, and fully plan to finally dominate a game online.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Bomberman rules!