Like us?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

great weekend

Saturday Josh, his buddy Brian, my dad, and I won the Hit and Giggle tourney that my credit union and another put on to benefit Dorenbechers. We were 20 under, which for those of you keeping track is 2 eagles and the rest birdies. We were on fire. Plus my boss got a hole in one and I got a few free new belgium skinny dips out of the deal, plus my winnings, plus won a dvd player in the raffle. So I followed it up with an Olympic Drug special, an Ayinger Celebrator Dopplebock. It was f'in good.

Today was a lazy sunday where Abby read her new Harry Potter book, I got some shit done around the house and read a little, went to a BBQ, had a Pete's Rally Cap Ale, and then finished it off with a bunch of other beers and then a Eel River Porter. Not a bad weekend.

Can't wait til brewfest next weekend...

1 comment:

Gus said...

Oh yeah, and I also saw Live Free or Die Hard on Friday. It was good. Lots of explosions, some good one liners, lots of dead bad guys and car wrecks, and John McLain surviving at least 15 times where he shouldn't have. Perfect.