Like us?

Monday, December 3, 2012

New Years Eve Countdown Fridge


Nate in I got in a quick email war.  Something about me calling him out on facebook about asking a silly question which I had already answered.  Specifically, what was the 2nd beer from My Beer Advent Calendar.  These last two meme's = Nate Wins.

But more importantly, what is my Beer Advent Calendar?  Thanks for asking.  It is simply the best idea I've had (someone else thought up and I stole) all month.

I filled up our wine fridge (currently not being used because I buy too much beer) with 20 beers from my other fridges.  And I let my three year old label the bottoms of the bottles in random order.  WAHLAH!  Random beer every day in December (once I get the beers that Nate went shopping for me in Seattle to get so I could put in a few true random ones).  And I will likely do the thing through New Years and call it New Years Eve Countdown Fridge.  Or I survived the apocalypse and now have a giant supply of beer... or something like that.  Maybe 365 Beer Fridge.  Stock it every month.  Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, maybe Home Depot.  I don't know if we'll have enough time...

Anyways, I am rocking pictures on facebook and instagram, and then pictures on untapped, so the internet better get a second server.  Cause I'm filling it up this month before the world ends.  Speaking of which, I should probably put the last few Elysian Apocalypse beers in here before the 12th or 21st or whenever it is that cats and dogs start living together...Definitely gonna have to change this to New Years Eve Countdown Fridge...

No comments: