Like us?

Thursday, December 20, 2012

end of the world eve

It's a few more hours until the rapture, so thought we would get one last post in.  We had a few beers from the beer advent calendar and from the other beer fridges, and checked in on the bubbling IPA.  All in all a nice relaxing night.  Also got to watch the Blazers win.  And with the additional beers checked off, I am at 1174 beers on my list.  I should hit 1200 by New Years.  Great Success!

The beer advent calendar is going great, with more and more people mentioning to me that they have seen my posts and wondering what the next one will be.  I mentioned the idea to Dave at Hop n Grape half heartedly, but as I thought, if I had pushed the idea on him of beer advent calendars and 12 beers of Christmas a lot harder, he could have sold a ton more beer than he is already selling.  Man, if I only had my own brewery or specialty brew store.  I would be killin it.

No comments: