Like us?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hop Cast

Found a mention of this site Hop Cast, like pod casts but about beer, on the untapped badge list.  Pretty cool.  We are hoping to transfer the IIIPA tonight and add another giant bunch of hops, so it is an appropriate link I think.

I was beer tasting on the way to and from a family reunion this weekend.  I got to hit up Laht Neppur in Waitsburg, then Skye Book & Brew in Dayton, then Full Sail in Hood River on the way home.  Between those and some other beers last week, I am at 844.  And the fergieweizen was a big hit at the reunion (dubbed Fergie Fest, hence the name) and tonight the Abby's Hefeweizen and NWWPA that I put on tap last week should be ready.  Plus Shaun wants to brew a SNPA tomorrow.  If not for having to go to work every week, life would be perfect.

No comments: