Like us?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

800 and counting

Thanks to a tasty tray of beers from Hop N Grape on Friday while planning out the first all grain batch with the Judge, and a couple new beers this weekend while brewing and then in between wiffleball and softball, and lastly the consumption of an excellent Rouge Double Mocha Porter last night, I am officially at 800.  It will take me weeks to get them all into untapped (cool app by the way, thanks Nate) and I should be a master or whatever badge they give you when you pass 500...

Ninkasi and Fort George and Rogue and Southern Tier and Southern Oregon and Widmer and Pyramid and Fat Tire and oh my oh my, this has been a good month already...

The Cowlitz Black Bears have their home opener tonight, so probably some stadium beers so no new beers, but maybe one when I get home.  It's so good, once it hits the lips...

No comments: