Like us?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Beer list

I have a memory like a steel trap. A steep trap that only snaps close sometimes and usually misses the little rodent it was supposed to kill. Therefore I will be making a list and throwing up helpful links and beer lists onto the site along the way. Because if you think I am going to remember whether I have had a certain beer around November, you are mistakin.

In preperation for this waste of time, I started with one of my favorites, Anheuser Busch (Fine, anhowsyourcock. Man I love that joke.) Anyways, I came across one of the signs of the apocolypse and thought I would share it with you.

http://www.drinkinnovations.com/ Please check it out. They have many ideas for using beer as a mixer. While you may actually find something here you like (or secrectly like all the recipes...don't tell anyone), if this site doesn't make you throw up a little in your mouth, well...it's nice to see that your gag reflex is under control considering you are planning a 365 day bender. And if you don't want to punch Max the so-called creator right in the face, then you are too young to be on our blog, you little spiky haired pansy lover.

edit: With over 60 beers on the first site I went to, and all kinds of new questions about malt liqours, fruity malt beverages, energy beers, and other specialty beers, this is gonna be a long list.

No comments: