Like us?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Supporter

Nate and I are on board as premium supporters of HomeBrewtalk.com.  We should have done it earlier as we wouldn't be where we are today in brewing if it wasn't for that site and all its members.  But there is another contest going on so it was time to sign up.  I'm also signing up to support Untapped, because their app is awesome and deserves at least $5 from me.

Super excited about stout fest on Saturday and I am still going strong on my stout a day quest, although I think I am at 11 through 12 days so need to find an extra to catch up.  Although I will have about 10-14 stouts on Saturday so I guess I'm not too worried.

And Happy Birthday to Nate tomorrow.  I have an excellent surprise for him from his favorite brewery.  One that is named after a color and something in space.  And owned by a much bigger brewery, which I know he loves.  Not to mention I have 4 other beers for him and a few other goodies.  And the Lelooska is ready to drink as is the Hef and OPFApfelwine that we can taste on the way to Astoria.  Should be an exciting Saturday.

Also, my new years resolution is a bust.  When buying a mardi gras beer last night I couldn't resist buying a few others next to it.  And I bought a few beers on sale at Dollarland the night before.  And I will buying some this weekend in Astoria.  But a little over a month I went without buying more than what I went in for.  And I even went in a few times and didn't buy anything new.  So my willpower is a little better.

2 comments:

n8 b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
n8 b said...

"And Happy Birthday to Nate tomorrow"?? Huh? My birthday is Saturday. 16 not 14. And keep that Blue Moon shit for yourself. Blech!

But yes, Stout fest is going to be awesome!