Like us?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

drinking for charity

I know this is a beer blog, but for those of you that know me, you know I like giving time and money to various organizations. Combine that with drinking and you can pretty much just send me a ticket and bill me, and I will be there.

And now Absolut has joined the fun with a new flavor with the profits going to New Orleans. It says in the ad, mango with a spicy kick, so hopefully it is good. They are giving all the profits to chairty for the gulf region. It would be nice if they could do 100% of sales, or 50% of sales or something where you know how much is going to charity, but hey, something is better than nothing.

http://www2.absolut.com/neworleans

As for beer drinking, I think I might actually get to Olympic Drug, beer list in hand, to try and get a few new beers down my gullet.

No comments: