Like us?

Monday, January 14, 2013

So far so good

I've been to Hop N Grape twice since my resolution.  The first I bought only what we needed to brew for Shaun's batch.  The second to get something I was missing.  And I only bought three 12oz beers, one specifically for someone and the other two for Abby.  So I have resisted the urge to stock up on more beers I haven't had before.  And I am actually getting through some of the ones on deck.  And finished two of our beers.  So far so good.  But as I run down my list to see I am at 1231 so far, I see I have a long way to go.  Still a lot of beers ondeck, probably close to 50 still if you include the ones I am cellaring until later this year.

So maybe by Nate's birthday I might be able to buy some more new beers.  And considering we are going to the Dark Arts Stout Festival at Fort George, that is a good thing.  Because I will need to buy some beers...

No comments: