Like us?

Thursday, January 17, 2013

a little slip

So first I bought a couple beers at Hop N Grape when I was in for some brewing supplies.  But they were for Abby, so no harm no foul.  Then I was back in there to get two pelican beers to taste along side the other two I have chilling.  And I bought one of the new Widmer beers too.  So again, bought three beers only.  Which is good.  But not exactly NO BEERS like my resolution.  But way better than before.

I plan to have the MacPelican's, the Wee Heavy, the Stormwatcher's, and the Mother of All Storms on one super lineup of beers one of these days.  But it's roughly $50 worth of beer for four beers, and the Mother is 14% ABV and the others are 5%, 8.5% and 12.7%, so it's not a solo mission.  Likely an Erik, Nate and Barb mission.  Probably my dad too.

And after a few days, I'm only up to 1232 because I've had mostly home brew the last couple days, plus found a redundancy or two on my list so it offset a couple new ones.  But I did find a bunch of missed ones on untapped, so now my untapped list is only 30 behind my actual list, so I think I might be able to catch the two up.  And we have tons of homebrew fermenting and are making more this month.  So all is good.

No comments: