Like us?

Monday, July 2, 2012

Bier Garten

German for Beer Garden, and the reason you won't find many posts this week.  My fridge is over flowing, and now that I have a beer fridge, that is overflowing too.  Not a bad problem to have.  Plus the Lions Beer Garden is tomorrow, and they are having Fort George in addition to the normal canned beers.  So between that (lovingly referred to as Go 3rd, the Go 4th holiday, Nate having a few days off and then me having a few days off for my birthday, we will see you next week.


These are a few pics from a few years ago.  My buddy Mark selling tokens.  And the craziness that is our little hometown beer garden.

I am transferring to this lions club today.  So I plan to sign up and sell some tokens next year.  They are moving it across the street, plus adding a band, inside toilets instead of porta pottys and most importantly, bringing Fort George.


No comments: