Like us?

Monday, November 5, 2007

Who's this?

Can you believe it folks? I am posting....because I am on an extremley boring conference call right now and rather tha throw myself threw the conference room windows in a hopes to impale myself on a shard of glass, I decided to post.

I still have a list of all the beers i've been drinking, but i dont have it with me to post. I have been drinking though and find myself about 3 weeks behind. Sure that beers are harder to find now, but that is no excuse. I need to get off my ass and search. I've come to that point now where that one random beer that each restaurant has is not new anymore. I think you all know what Im saying.... remember 4 months ago you could always rely on one random beer at a new restaurant you tried...Whether is was Lagunitas IPA or Maritime Ale... it was there, alas, not anymore.

Here's to us, the remaining drinkers, tilt one up tonight, I will.

No comments: