Like us?

Friday, November 16, 2007

updated to 477

So my list is updated, and I am officially not going for 2 a day. I am at 477, but by my count 2 a day would be 546, so unless I make a weekly trip to specialty beer stores in Portland and/or Seattle, there is no way I can catch up. But I think I can take down Bonds HR record if I keep going through next year's baseball season, so we will see. I also have 2 growlers of BJs Pumpkin Ale and Pizookie Blackout Chocolate Stout in the fridge, so should be able to hit 480 by tomorrow if I can find one more new beer tonight at the store.

Coolest bottle I have found so far was a Harbin Lager from China last week. The bottle was all green with green and red foil, covered with a very thin white bag and chinese lettering that you could barely see through like chinese paper. Pretty cool, and pretty f'in tasty to boot.

No comments: