Like us?

Friday, March 15, 2013

New Beer Thursday

New Beer Thursday is a cool untapped badge, a cool website, a cool facebook page and a cool idea.  I already live the idea I guess, considering I am at level 8 on this badge.  Which means pretty consistently having a new beer every Thursday at least 3 weeks out of the month (as well as just about every other day).  But I would love the ability to be online sharing a beer each Thursday with fellow beer drinkers.  Having guest drinkers over.  Posting about it.  The whole nine yards.  I envision a set up in my man cave similar to Wayne's world, but with guitar hero and rock band instead of real instruments.  And a beer dispenser instead of a licorice dispenser.  Ahhhhh, one can dream.  I think I have everything I need except time and a podcast.

On an unrelated note, Nate is heading to Ireland as we speak.  Everyone join me in saying "You Lucky SOB!" since he will be in Ireland and other parts of Europe during St Patrick's Day and the following week.  How cool is that?  So don't expect any more posts from him in awhile.  That one he did last month is all you get for a bit...

No comments: